- Associate at Alvarado y Asociados since September 2016.
- Head of Legal Department - Housing for People S.A. - Project Views of Momotombo, Pacific Ocean Development S.A., Malibu Condominium Project at Pacific Marlin, Views of Momotombo Services, S.A.- Water and Sewerage Supply Company Project Views of Momotombo - September 2016
- Legal Advisor of the Legal Division at the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Nicaragua (2005-June 2016)
- Legal Advisor - General Direction for Child Protection of Nicaraguan, Ministry of Family, Social Supplemental Swiss Fund Project - 2004.
- Polytechnic University of Nicaragua, LLB, Nicaragua 2001
- Central American University (UCA), Master in Law of Contracts, Nicaragua 2011
- 32nd Appraisal Course - Facilitated by the International Center for Land Policy Studies and Training - Taiwan, Republic of China – 2009
- Seminar - All about Taxes in business management - Facilitated by the Nicaraguan Institute for Research and Tax Studies, Nicaragua 2008
- Course Development of Terms of Reference, Regulations IDB / WB / LCE - American University (UAM), Nicaragua 2006
- Seminar for Government Officials - State Arbitration and International Protection of Investments, Nicaragua 2006.
- Real estate
- Administrative Law - Legal Adviser Road Infrastructure Projects
- Notarial and Registration Law.
English and Spanish