GLORIA MARÍA DE ALVARADO
Founding and managing partner of Alvarado y Asociados. Gloria Maria has extensive experience in Corporate and Financial Law. Some of her previous positions include:
- Foreign Associate at Bentata Hoet & Associates in Miami, FL
- Foreign Associate at Steel Hector & Davis in Miami, FL
- Foreign Associate at Pennie & Edmonds, New York.
- Legal Department of the United Nations.
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent), Venezuela 1979;
- Georgetown University, Introduction to the United States Legal System, USA; 1980
- Harvard University, Master LL.M of Laws, USA 1981.
- Corporate and Mercantile Law;
- Banking and Finance Law;
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions;
- Foreign Investments and International Transactions;
- Copyrights Law and Industrial Property;
- Administrative, Telecommunications and Natural Resources Law;
- Private and Public Bid Process;
- Advice on Franchise and Joint Venture Agreements
Spanish and English.