RODERICK SALINAS ARGUELLO
Roderick has been a litigation, labour and employment and corporate attorney for over 17 years. Prior to becoming a part of the Alvarado y Asociados team, he was a sole practitioner with an extensive clientele, specializing in civil, family, notary, registry, and labour law. Mr. Salinas also has extensive experience as a property legalization specialist and corporate law.
National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, (UNAN), Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent), Nicaragua 2000;
Postgraduate Degree "In Family Law with emphasis on the new Code of Family of Nicaragua", National Autonomous University of Nicaragua (UNAN), 2015
Postgraduate Degree "Civil Procedure Law of Nicaragua, Oral Process", 2016 ".
- Regulations of the Central American Court of Justice, UNAN, 1998
- Perspective Legal Partner of Criminal Law in Central America, Panama, 2000 (FEDCA).
- The Art of Public Expression, Negotiation, and High Management, SECAPRO, Nicaragua, 2000
- The Promotion of Alternative Solution Mechanisms in Central America, San José, Costa Rica 2001 (FEDCA).
- Application of the Administrative Contracting Law of the State: Specifically, Purchases, Contracting and Tenders, Managua, Nicaragua, 2001 (ENACAL).
- Family Law
- Civil Law
- Labor Law
- Registry law
- Property legalization specialist
Spanish and English