Yuri joined Alvarado y Asociados as a Junior Associate 2005. He has extensive experience in the areas of Corporate and Labor Law.
- Universidad Centroamericana, Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent) with specialization in Economic Law, Nicaragua 2006;
- Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce of Nicaragua, International Arbitration Course, Nicaragua 2007;
- Universidad Centroamericana, Specialization in Economic Law, Nicaragua 2008.
- Corporate and Mercantile Law;
- Due Diligence, Merger and Acquisitions;
- Labor and Syndicate Law
Spanish and English.