CARLOS FERNANDO NAVARRO
Carlos joined Alvarado y Asociados as a Senior Associate in 2014. He has worked in the areas of Corporate, Mercantile, Labor and Fiscal Law. He has assisted many foreign clients in the incorporation of national corporations as well as branches of foreign corporations of nonprofit organizations in Nicaragua and has helped them obtain of all the permits required in order to operate in Nicaragua. He has extensive experience in the elaboration of Technical-Legal opinions regarding national and municipal taxes and social security contributions, the elaboration of legal supports in the development of tax strategies and the counseling, preparation and filing of administrative remedies (as well as writ of amparo) on fiscal, municipal and social security matters for both corporations and nonprofit organizations.
- Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), Bachelor of Laws Degree (J.D. equivalent) with specialization in Private Law, Nicaragua 2012
- “Annual Income Tax Return” Seminar by Báez Cortés & Cía Ltda, Nicaragua 2012.
- “Impact of the Tax Concertation Law and its Regulations” Seminar by Báez Cortés & Cía Ltda, Nicaragua 2013.
- Corporate and Mercantile Law
- Nonprofit Organizations Law
- Fiscal Law, Labor Law
- Notary and Registry Law
- Administrative Law
Spanish and English.